Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random pics of the fam..

I thought this was the funniest thing I had ever seen. Literally at a fork in the road on the way to my moms house is this 8 foot fork...in the road...

This is Ke'aloha'halani. She is always the happy child, she just turned three yesterday. Come a long way since being born a preemie at 5 lbs. By the way, we just call her Lani.

Here is Anawake and Lani on Easter. Lani couldn't seem to figure out how to get the basket over her shoulder.

My lonely Trista Six. This was taken when we were camping, something smudged on my camera so the focus is a little off but I thought this pic looked so lonesome.

This crazy butterfly let Ana pet him...weird.

Here is Anawake from her first field trip. She got to go to Ripley's Aquarium in Tennessee. She had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment