Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Camera

After taking this picture to the left with my camera phone (which is funny because instead of a dog there is now a cat and a kid!) I finally decided that enough was enough and I bought a new camera. It is the Kodak Easyshare C160. Not top of the line but I am actually pretty happy with it. I am of course basing this on the assumption that the Samsung was a piece of junk and this camera since it IS a Kodak will be 100 times better. I have linked the title of this blog to the website if anyone is interested to read up on it.


This camera has some REALLY neat options on it and I have been doing nothing but reading up on it since I bought it. There is a button on it that connects it directly to You Tube how awesome is that? Anyway, be prepared for the new and upcoming pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment