Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Geocaching 04/11/10

Our first Cache of the day was at a nice reststop located between Franklin and Otto. We have never been there before but when Ana found this cache it was a huge milestone for her since it was her first one.
Our next cache was a multicache. It told us to park at the hog pen. Since I am a farmgirl I had an idea as to what a hog pen was supposed to look like. I was wrong. It was called the hog pen because of the Harley Davidson motorcycles that are parked there. Once I looked up I found the coordinates to the next location.
Here is the next location. Can you see it?
How about now?
Our next cache was an easier find that I let Trista dig for. She was way more interested in throwing rocks in the river.
One of our last caches we did not find it. But this nice lady who owned these little pigmy goats came up to us and let us hold one of the ten day old goats. They are too cute! Oh and so is the goat.

Here is another cache we found that was on the way home from our day. I was happy to find this one, I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment