Saturday, November 20, 2010

Please remove all identifying marks

I have to remeber not to wear anything that has any identifying marks. For example, I have a teeshirt that I bought at a Brad Paisley concert. It has him on the front, of course. I went to burger king and was accosted in line for my beloved Dr. Pepper. The man was mildly insane and asked me if I liked Brad Paisley then proceeded to play air guitar.

A few nights later I'm wearing one of my husbands old military chief shirts. I go to KFC and another person rapes my personal space and asks me if I was in the military. I answer yes and walk away with my tray.

Another time I was wearing a shirt that says silence I kill you. Jeff Dunham. This guy reminds me that Sam Kinison (sp?) Died of an overdose. How that had anything to do with what I was wearing I have no idea.

Lastly I have a pirate girl sticker on the drivers side window of my car and twice someone has said something to the effect of arrrgh a pirate girl.

I generally enjoy the company of strangers. But why must they talk to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment