Sunday, May 16, 2010

Geocaching 5/16/2010

This one I found with a couple friends.








Tassee Bridge, another cache to find but this time I went alone. There was this old man hanging around the cache for about 20 minutes without moving on. Finally he left and I grabbed it.






First find of the day today. It was fairly simple, nothing to trade.








First guardrail find. I have yet to find a guardrail that I enjoyed. I hate guardrails!







This was a pill bottle that was hanging from some pine trees. Pretty cool.








This one was outside of Home Depot. Pretty easy cache.








This one was definitely the coolest of the day. Dropped a couple travel bugs in this one.







Here is the open container.








Last find of the day. All were pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment