Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really...?

I have to be the worst "blogger" ever.

Either that or I/we as the Hill family no longer have a life. We used to go out and do things and I was able to post them here and let all you wonderful friends and family know what we were up to each week. Now, Either we do not have that life I spoke of earlier or the things we are doing now are not post worthy.

Either way I think I have gotten lazier and lazier about taking pictures on my own and getting them posted. I would totally have Halloween pictures if it wasn't for the fact that I forgot my camera and the camera phone S-U-C-K-S. I would have random pictures of the kids hanging out on the swing set if I was not lazy and refused to get my butt off of the couch to take the pictures. Funny, that swing set sat at the bottom of the hill, lonely and unused for all of the summer months. Now that it is freezing outside the kids refuse to come inside until they cannot feel their toes and their lips are purple.

I am terribly sorry and I promise that whether I am just that boring or just that lazy I promise to post more stuff and/or random pics from this moment on. You know whats even worse? I sit at a computer ALL day and I come here everyday to read your blogs but I still have not posted anything. I am amazed.

Love you all! TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment