Thursday, October 8, 2009

New piercings.

My two oldest children got their ears pierced while they were young, very young. Ana's was done at just one month old so she doesn't remember a thing about it. Lani was eleven months old when I did hers and she doesn't remember the experience either. Poor Trista, I think we wait too long for her to forget that she just lived through a sharp rod being jammed into her ear lobes. She is two and a half and I think she is going to remember this trauma for the rest of her life and hate me forever. She tells me every morning when I go to clean them with the alcohol, "DON"T TOUCH MY EARS!" So sad.

Jim feeling a little left out of the piercings fiasco decided that he as a man should also get an earring to show Trista that it does not hurt. That worked out well because anyone who knows Jim knows that he is a wimp. He flinched when she wiped his ear with the alcohol swab ha ha. But he struggled through it and it is done. One gold earring in his left ear, I hope that's the right one to do that in. So for Christmas Jim would like a skull and crossbones for the new earring go ahead and get it for him since I will not be buying that ha ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. What are the odds!!! I just took Emily to get hers done today. Even though she's older she asked 2nd, so 2 months after 4 yr old Bella she has her own new holes to cry about. Fortunately I pushed the "you better be brave or not do it!" because it worked! She only teared up a little. Good luck with your little one!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete