Thursday, October 8, 2009

New hair cut.

So, If anyone remembers when I joined the Navy eleven years ago I cut my hair clear past the tops of my ears. I cut it that short so I never had to have a Navy hair person touch it. Thank God I did because they couldn't cut hair in a straight line with a ruler. I have not cut my hair again since then. After 11 years my hair was pretty long, past my rear and I could sit on it if I let it down out of the pony tail. I used to wear the same pony tail to EVERYTHING. I got really tired of doing that because I could not style my hair it was just too long. Without the permission of my husband I took the plunge and cut my hair. 17 inches off in total. My hair is now just below my chin and barely touching my shoulders. I LOVE it, it feels so light and free and I can STYLE it amazingly enough, I finally get to use that hair dryer my husband bought me years ago! Plus I do not have to use ten gallons of shampoo and conditioner, I can just put a dime size amount and it washes just fine! Talk about saving money. I will post a picture of the after but I forgot to get a before shot sadly enough.

P.S. if you are worried, I did donate the 17 inches to Locks of Love. Maybe I won't wait another 11 years to cut my hair again ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment