Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Don't be alarmed...this is a new post!

I know, it's hard to believe, but here I am updating the family blog! Well, kind of. I just wanted everyone to be aware of some other blogs/websites/facebook/twitter accounts I am also running in case you haven't liked, followed, or read them yet.

@nicholestweet (my personal twitter which is connected to my facebook)

Smoky Mountain Authors was founded by me and is dedicated to promoting and assisting independent authors like myself.
www.facebook.com/smokymtnauthors
www.smokeymtnauthors.com
@smkymtnauthors (Twitter)

NPP of WNC was founded by Bryan Owens but I am now running all events. We are a group of friends from work and around NC who decided to get together and shoot each other in a somewhat safe environment. We also have a facebook page but I forget what it is at the moment. I will update this post when I figure it out.
@NPPofWNC (Nonprofessional paintballers of Western North Carolina)

WNC Paranormal Research Society was founded by me to investigate claims about hauntings, ghosts, and other paranormal activities that are not easily explained. We also have a facebook page but again I forget what it is at the moment.
www.wncprs.blogspot.com
@WNCPRS (Western North Carolina Paranormal Research Society)


No comments:

Post a Comment