Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm a terrible blogger...

December? Really? That was the last time I posted ANYTHING?!?!

Well, crap. Updates: My mother in law passed away in April. It was a very difficult time for us and we are just now getting our lives back in order. We miss her terribly!

My kids are all a year older and Trista is in school this year (she cried this morning because she couldn't go to school with a fever).

We went to the circus again this year and every year they do an awesome job entertaining my kids and killing my wallet.

I have maintained my 4.0 throughout the many months of schooling and I did not get accepted into the nursing program however I have been accepted into the Honors program. More work for the same grade...I don't think so.

I still work at the same job with the tax preparers and I'm pretty sure they get dumber every year.

That's about it for now...At least all that I can think of...

OH WAIT!!

I wrote a book! Can you believe it? It's called Madison's Law and it is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle. My writers website is www.smokeymtnauthors.com so feel free to go check us out. We do all sorts of things there like editing and writing. I know most of my peeps are readers so really, go check us out.

Love you all!!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment